Is Centre Capital aligned with any large institution?
No, Centre Capital has its own Australian Financial Services License (AFSL 317799).
By having our own license we are not restricted by what we can put on our approved product list by a third party and removes conflicts of interests. Our investment view is quite simple, If it makes sense and we need to get exposure to it then we want to be able to do it.
By not Being Aligned with a large institution am I at risk of Centre Capital going broke and losing my money?
Centre Capital never take custody of your money. It always remains invested in your name so any assets that you purchase will be done so in your name. If Centre Capital does go broke (touch wood) and out of business your assets will not be effected by that event.
Centre Capital is a small firm wouldn’t I be better off investing with a larger organisation?
In our opinion, no and here is why;
- Our clients get a personalised service where you are more than a number.
- Larger institutions can tend to want to push “product” that they are associated with. Centre Capital just wants to access the best possible solutions for clients regardless of where they may be found.
- We believe that larger institutions methods for managing money can be to protect their own business models not to give their clients the optimum solution.
- We tap into a whole range of research and ideas to ensure that we are getting a broad range of ideas to formulate strategies for clients.
- The strategies we recommend for clients are the strategies we implement for ourselves personally. If it’s not good enough for us it’s not good enough for our clients.
What is the first step in getting a Financial plan in place for me?
Simply contact our office and our team will be able to instruct you on what we require for our first meeting. We will conduct this meeting at no expense to understand what you are trying to achieve and whether we can assist.
Financial Planning – Newcastle, Sydney, Central Coast and Tamworth
Centre Capital have been assisting clients from Sydney, Newcastle, Tamworth and the Central Coast with financial planning for over 10 years. Financial advice is provided out of our Sydney and Newcastle offices and we conduct trips to other areas for a more personalised service, given the bulk of our clients in those area are farmers and well away from local amenities. Whilst we value the face to face contact where possible, investment advice and strategic discussions can be had over the phone and by the use of technology including email and internet to ensure that our clients are fully informed and we can act with greatest possible speed.